Hej venner! Jeg er blevet nomineret til at være med i "The Liebster Award" af både en engelsk og en dansk blogger, derfor vil det her indlæg være på engelsk :)
I was so happy to find out that Caroline from Caroline vs. World had nominated me for this award. I always find these things so much fun to read, as you learn a lot about the blogger. But then a few days later Blue Ducklings also nominated me. So thank you so much for that as well! I've tried to combine the questions so I answer some of the question from both of your. I hope you'll learn a little bit new about me as well. Enjoy!
Here are the rules for my nominees:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and comment on their blog
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve the award, and notify them
4. Answer the 10 questions you are given, and give 10 more for the bloggers you nominate to answer
5. Make a copy of the rules in your post
Caroline's and Blue Ducklings' questions for me:
1. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
It kind of just hit me. I wanted a name I could use as a fashion blogger but wouldn't tie me down to only fashion, because us modern girls have a lot of interests. That's when it hit me that I should call my blog "Modern Girl".
2. Why did you start blogging?
I started my blog because I really love to write and be creative. My blog is a way to show all of you guys what inspires me and what I find interesting. I think it is so much fun and a break from reality.
3. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
I think it'll have to be Pocahontas, I just love how she's true to her values.
4. What time of the year is your favourite?
I have to say spring. Not only is my birthday in the spring (Yay!) But I also love watching the flowers bloom and see everything become green. Plus the sun starts to show after a long winter.
5. Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been?
This is very difficult. I think the place where I got the biggest surprise of its beauty has to be Niagara Falls. I hadn't expected it to be so spectacular strangely enough.
6. If your could only eat one thing in a whole week, what would it be?
I'll have to say pasta. I love pasta, I can't get too much of it.
7. Best date you've ever been on (with a boy OR a friend)
I have so many great friends. We sometimes go out to eat together and it's so much fun. That'll have to be the best dates I've ever been on!
8. What do you hope to be doing in 10 years?
I love blogging, so I hope I'll still be doing this. It would be great if I could find a job where I can both be writing and be creative with photography and design as well. Maybe something in the film industry.
9. Favorite song of all time?
Every song ever written by James Morrison, but if I have to choose I would pick "Please don't stop the rain". But please don't make me choose.
10. If you could be an animal, what animal would you be?
I would probably be a tiger. Not only would no one bother me. I would also be fast, dangerous and beautiful.
Stephanie from By Sterup
Benya from By Benya Suwan
Maria from The Fashion Dove
Camilla from Camilla Overby
Sarah from Sarah Skjødt
Tina and Liselotte from Everyday Couture
Alberte from Wittaheart
Natalie from Just Another Blogger
Jacqueline from Jacqueline Ann Sofie
Katarina from Katarina Natalie
My questions for my nominees:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What get on your nerves?
3. What is/was your favourite subject in school?
4. What did you dream of becoming when you were a kid?
5. What are your "go to" item in your closet, and why?
6. What is your secret pleasure?
7. What inspire you?
8. What is your next buy?
9. Who was the last person you texted and why?
10. If you could be one Disney character who would you be?
I hope you'll humour and take part in this Award. I think it's a great idea and so much fun!